Partnerships / Add your site
3DModels.com is owned and operated by Flora ICT B.V. We operate content aggregators in several markets and collectively our portals reach millions of users every month. On 3DModels.com, visitors can find a large collection of links to free and paid 3D models from various sources. We collect links to 3D Models for Printing, Game Development, Architecture and Design, Creative projects and more. Our goal is to offer the most user friendly and comprehensive database of 3D model content. Reach the growing number of visitors that visit 3DModels.com by adding a content feed to our site.
We send visitors to your 3D model pages by listing an image preview of the 3D model on our site. When one of your previews is clicked, we transfer the visitor directly to the model page on your site. Simple as that!
Our policies and requirements:
If you would like us to include a feed with links to your 3D models on 3DModels.com please submit your site for approval. We will review your site and respond to your request within 24 hours (on working days). Before applying we kindly ask you to read our policies and only apply if you think your site meets our requirements.
- No illegal material.
- Your site does not condone “piracy” or promote stolen content nor does your site advertise itself as offering such material.
- Follow privacy laws.
- Make it easy for users to report issues on your site.
- Protect your visitors from malware, viruses, trojans etc.
* If your site does not meet our legal and safety criteria, your site does not qualify for the program.
1.3 USER EXPERIENCE
- Your site content should be offered in English (other languages are nice to have).
- Fast loading times.
- Your site is compatible with most common browsers.
If you are using advertising on your site please take into account the following:
- Use an ad network that respects the Initial Better Ads Standard (betterads.org).
- Your site makes a clear distinction between the actual content and advertising. Avoid tricks intended to get clicks on ads.
- The amount of advertisements should be proportionate to the content of the page.
- No ads that interfere with the users’ interaction with the content.
- We highly recommend using advertising labels to identify your ad zones.
- No aggressive or deceptive ads.
* We reserve the right to reject sites for any or no reason.
1.5 TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
When your site is approved we can start indexing your models using your RSS feed. Alternatively we can also index your site using feeds in .txt and .csv. Currently, the following fields are identified in our database (Only the fields marked in bold are required).
- Unique Item ID (max. 40 characters, ASCII Table 33-125, if you have not specified an ID, please use the permalink as the unique item ID)
- Thumbnail Url
- Categories (Multiple categories can be specified)
- Tags (Multiple tags can be specified)
- File size
- File format
- Price (Free models can be specified by 1 and paid models with 2.)
Although fields such as categories, tags and description are not required, they are essential for us to represent your content to our users in the best way possible. The more information we have, the easier it will be for our visitors to discover your content.
If your sites features both printable and non printable models; we prefer a separate feed for each.
Do you like what we do?
We appreciate it if you let your visitors know about 3DModels.com. You can do this by linking to us. Find our logo and site description in our media kit. If you require a custom format, feel free to reach out to us.
3DModels.com aggregates 3D printing, 3D design & animation models from all around the web. We have tagged and sorted all models, making it easy for you to browse through.
3DModels.com is a content aggregation service for 3D Models. On 3DModels.com you can find free and paid 3D Models for printing, game development, architecture, design, creative projects and more. If it's 3D Models you need, go to the site that is easiest to remember: 3DModels.com.
For other media inquiries; feel free to drop us a line.